Tuesday, October 12, 2010

I've lost my mojo...

I've been trying to get back into working out since I had surgery but it isn't going very well. I decided last night it's because I have no real plan in shape. I was just doing things willy nilly. So, in order to get back on track I've decided to log my workouts and make a plan. Hopefully, this will keep me focused and motivated. I'm only 15 pounds away from my high school weight!!!! Whooo hooo! Although, I've decided that losing the weight isn't my main priority anymore. I'm in the healthy weight range for my height.  Holy moly. I didn't think that would ever happen again. I had kinda resigned myself to being the fat girl for the rest of my life.  Now I just want to be in shape. Tight and toned is my new goal!


I think this new plan has rejuvenated me. I woke up this morning and got right to it. I didn't have to talk myself into it like I normally do! When I was finished I felt great and ready to start the day.  I started off today with a butt blasting workout!  I want a butt that fits into jeans. =)  Actually, mine has no problem fitting into them....it's filling them out I have a problem with! I have flat butt-itis. So, to hopefully fix this ailment I did the following routine.


1. Jump squats and backward lunge (10 reps)
2. Prone hip extensions with leg crossovers (20 reps)
3. Bulgarian squats (20 reps each leg)
4. Mountain climbers (30 reps)

Repeat 4 times

I also went on a very slow 4.4 mile run. Hopefully, my mojo is back and I'll be sporting a toned tushy soon!


1 comment:

  1. G'day day, Becca ~
    You go girl! Good for you ...
    Have a great eve ~
    TTFN ~ Hugs, Marydon

    ReplyDelete