Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Random Things I'm Lovin' This Week

It's been a week full of doctor appointments, procedures, and hospitals. Ugh. I was starting to feel a little down and overwhelmed today so I decided to indulge in some things I love!


1. Lavender. If I could be anything I'd be a farmer and grow fields of herbs and spices.


2. Wedgwood Vase in Black Basalt. LOVE.


 3. Le Creuset. Enamelled cast iron cookware in my favorite color. Someday these beauties will be mine! Someday....

4. Jason's pumpkin cheesecake. One more day and this will be melting in my mouth. Yum. Can't. Wait.


5. Peppermint Mocha Ice Cream. I'm so addicted to this flavor. I dream about Starbucks Iced Peppermint White Mocha drinks on a regular basis. I have issues.

6. Gorgeous fall/winter wreath. I need to get crafty this week and make my own.

image via Lula Boutique
7. Jadite..and milk glass. We went to the thrift stores last week and the only jadite we found was a set of canisters for...wait for it...$1000!!!


8. Mr. Bean. I dunno why but this picture just cracks me up!

2 comments:

  1. Mmmmmm.Pumpkin Cheesecake!!!! I hope you guys have a wonderful Thanksgiving....Even though your company will be less than desirable lol. Love you both!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We did have a nice Thanksgiving! I can't believe we spent 7 hrs over there and didn't even feel like it. I seriously need to work out though. I feel like an oompa loompa. lol Love you too sista!

    ReplyDelete