Jay and I love one skillet meals. They're fast, easy, and can be incredibly healthy. This is our latest go-to meal. Enjoy!
3 Portobello mushrooms, sliced
5 garlic cloves, cut into pieces
1 green or red bell pepper, julienne-cut
1 onion, sliced
handful of spinach
1 tomato cut into chunks
Roasted brocolli and cauliflower
2 boneless skinless chicken breasts, pounded and cut into strips
1. Heat oil in skillet and saute mushrooms and half of the garlic with a little salt and pepper. Don't let the garlic burn.
2. Add the bell pepper and onion and saute until soft.
3. Add the chicken to the skillet and cook through until no longer pink.
4. Add the roasted broccoli and cauliflower to the skillet and heat through.
5. At the end, add the remaining garlic, chopped tomato, spinach, and 1 tablespoon of balsamic vinegar. Sometimes I also add a little white wine.
6. On the side, mix together big spoonful of Greek Yogurt, olive oil, salt, pepper, garlic, and whatever spices you want. I use everything from cilantro, to basil, to just the oil from a jar of sundried tomatoes.
7. Pile it all into a bowl, plop some yogurt sauce on top, and enjoy!